Difference between revisions of "How to use WIKI"
|(One intermediate revision by the same user not shown)|
Latest revision as of 01:18, 27 August 2014
How to add topics to the WIKI?
- Go to the WIKI-page
- Press “edit”
- Add your text to the box (be careful not to delete existing text)
- Mark sub topics like this: ===TOPIC NAME===
- If you want to make a list, use * before the phrase
- If you want to add a hyperlink, use [ ]. Mark the hyperlink like this [http://www.pagename.com text what you want to the hyperlink]
- If you want to add a hyperlink to another WIKI page, use [[ ]]. Mark the hyperlink like this [[wiki page name|text what you want to the hyperlink]]
- If you want to add a category, put it in the end as [[Category: Category Name]]
- If you want to preview, click “show preview”
- If you want to save the text, press “save page”
- If you want to leave the page without saving anything, you can press “Cancel”.
How to make a new WIKIpage?
There are several ways to start a new page. Using WIKIlinks is the easiest way to do it. If you create a link to an article that doesn’t exist yet, the link will be coloured red. Click the red link and you will go to the edit page for the new article. Type your text, click “save” and the new page is created. When the page is created, the link will change from red to blue.